Arrive, Breathe, Simply Be
A positive learning environment is essential for a successful education where esteem, appreciation and mindful coexistence can be experienced. We know from experience that phenomena such as stress, tension and conflict in such a positive learning environment are less evident. Mindfulness and Self-compassion training contribute to greater balance and well -being of each individual and varied community positively. Our courses are designed for educators as well as children and young people – whether in school , early childhood or socio-educational contexts. All activities are based on established and scientifically tested programs . Activities can be adapted to particular circumstances based on these programs.
Offers (in German or English):
- Workshop ( 2-4 hours ) for teams of educators and trainers as an introduction to the topic of a successful learning environment with mindfulness and self-compassion
- Mir darf es gut gehen! (I’m allowed to feel good) How can mindfulness and self-compassion bring more lightness, strength and courage into my daily educational routine? We host a monthly 2-hour meeting to provide a space where beginners can experience the potential of mindfulness and self-compassion.
- Mindfulness (10-week course, 1 hour per week ) based on the established ” .b ” method (Mindfulness in Schools) for school children and youth groups
- Mindful Self-Compassion/MSC + Art (8 weeks course) for educators, teams or individuals: access to open creative resources, arriving in the present moment, practicing self-compassion, to be able to meet the Self in difficult moments with care and understanding- support for resilience and burn-out prevention
- I , You , We , It– Mindful Togetherness Project days to get to know one another, teambuilding for schoolchildren, youth groups, or educators: with the focus on nature and mindfulness, mindful art, or movement and mindfulness
- Training for Educators ( 1-2.5 days ) with the focus of a successful learning environment based on mindfulness and self-compassion
- Team Days for people in educational roles ( 1-2.5 days ): to practice and enjoy loving self-compassion; grounding, breathing, letting go while discovering and strengthening creative resources
More information under: